The Kampala Poetry Anthology, Uganda Deadline: 10 February 2015
The BN Poetry Foundation is producing an anthology on the theme of Kampala. Submit your poems for this ambitious poetry anthology on the nearly impossible to describe city of Kampala, sundry capital of Uganda, between 10 November 2014 and 10 February 2015.
- Submit one to three poems of not more than 40 lines each, in Times New Roman font size 12, single-spaced to firstname.lastname@example.org
- On the subject line, include KAMPALA POETRY ANTHOLOGY
- The poems should be original, clearly marked with their titles and sent as one Word attachment, exclusive of your name
- Include your name, country of residence, email address and telephone number in the subject of the email, with a 50-word bio.
- Submissions will be accepted from 10th November 2014 to 10th February 2015 at 11:59pm Uganda time
- The anthology will be launched during the 2015 Bayimba International Festival of the Arts in Kampala
- We accept poems in any language, from writers and artists all over the world
- If you have a non-English poem, kindly provide an English translation
- Submissions after the deadline will not be accepted
- By end of July 2015, we will send notifications of those accepted
- Contributors will each receive a copy of the anthology