POEMS, SHORT STORIES, CRITICAL ESSAYS, INTERVIEWS, CONFERENCE REPORTS< BOOK REVIEWS, AUTHOR/CRITIC PROFILES, REPORTS FROM BENEFICIARIES OF FELLOWSHIPS/GRANTS AND MISCELLANEA… DEADLINE: 8th August 2013
The Editorial Board of ANA REVIEW, the in-house journal of the Association of Nigerian Authors, invites contributions from writers across the country and in other continents, for publication in the association’s journal. ANA REVIEW will feature original works in any of the following areas: critical essays, short stories, poems, interviews, conference reports, book reviews, author/critic profiles, reports from beneficiaries of fellowships and grants, and miscellanea including evaluation of poetry and dramatic performances.
The following is the range of submissions for editorial consideration:
a] Poetry—No more than three poems per submission.
b] Prose—Short stories or fiction excerpts must be under 3,000 words.
c] Essays—Academic and literary essays on subjects related to literature are welcome; must be
under 5,000 words.
d] Drama—Skits only, under 3,000 words.
All submissions should be sent as attachments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org including brief biodata and telephone number(s).
Deadline for submissions is August 8th, 2013.
The ANA Review Board for 2013 comprises—
1] Obododimma Oha
2] Vicky S. Molemodile
3] Ismail Bala Garba
4] Chiedu Ezeanah
5] Mike Jimoh
Late submissions will NOT be entertained.
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: POETICS [DEADLINE 6th August 2013] (sueddie.wordpress.com)
- August-deadline writing competitions (morgenbailey.wordpress.com)
- Writing Deadlines Are Good … (margaretaobrien.com)
- Looking for Stories! (kathytemean.wordpress.com)
- Open For Submission: 2013 contests and YA literary magazines (youngatink.wordpress.com)
- Call for Submissions (teatincture.wordpress.com)