- Hey guys!
If you’re interested in poetry, names and African culture, you’ll probably like my interview with poet, Dike Chukwumerije, out today, in the recent issue of Saraba Magazine (Available for free download here)
And if you like freebies and giveaways, you’ll be interested to know that I’ll be giving away 2 autographed copies of his poetry collection, Ahamefula: The Cultural Significance of Names Amongst the Ibos
To participate, all you have to do is:
- Follow this blog (Click on the ‘Yes!’ button at the top right hand corner)
- Leave a comment on this post telling us your name, its meaning and what language it is derived from
- Don’t forget to add your email address so that you can be contacted (This will not be published)
Entries close on Friday, 29th March after which, two lucky winners will be randomly selected and results announced on Monday, 1st April.
***Please note that, for logistic reasons, this giveaway is limited to people resident in Nigeria.
- Big Poetry Give Away – Win a book of poems! (roughverse.wordpress.com)
- ++>> I want to find Focus on Nigeria: Literature and Culture (Matatu – Journal for African Culture and Society): Gordon Collier: 9789042035720: Books as date March 17, 2013 02:22 (auspiciouslsng2.wordpress.com)
- Africa 101-West African Culture (9jagirl4real.wordpress.com)
- Featuring Magazine #3 (Giveaway) (quinncreative.wordpress.com)