We have come to the Cross-roads
And I must either leave or come with you.
I lingered over the Choice
But in the darkness of my doubts
And I saw in your face
The road that i should take.
Kwesi Brew (1928-2007) is one of Ghana’s foremost poems. His style of poetry writing is largely simple with deep undertones.
- ONE ON ONE WITH NANA KWESI |Part 1| (thinkghmusic.wordpress.com)
- March Poetry Time: Let’s Write a Holiday Poem (teacherlingo.com)
- a poem is this. (sickocean.wordpress.com)
- Now a reminder!! (paulmwenelupembe.wordpress.com)
- Periods and Commas in Poetry: Avoiding Problems When Using Punctuation (homework.answers.com)
- My Poem: A Poem Is Like A Painting-Love Poetry (stephaniejmcgowanwrites.com)