The floods came differently for several people around the world. In Nigeria, it was unusual as the country had never experienced something like this before. So, do you have reflections, thoughts, lessons on the floods?
Do you have any poem or short story on the flood? Do send it in!!
SEVHAGE calls for them!
- A maximum of four poems per poet or two short stories for each short story writer.
- Maximum length is 35 lines for poems and 2000 words for short stories.
- Closing date of entry is 4th December, 2012.
- Expected date of publication is first quarter of 2013.
- Publication would be electronic with hard copies done later.
- Each submission should be accompanied by a sixty word bio of the poet/writer.
- Note that at the close of collection of entries, a selection process would be done and the best entries selected.
- Send to email@example.com – you can also send all inquiries here.
- Email subject should read ‘POEM FOR FLOOD’ or ‘SHORT STORY FOR FLOOD’ depending on category being sent.
- Send as Microsoft Word 97-2003 attachment.
- Picture in Jpeg format less than 1MB accepted but optional.
Thank you and let’s see them come in! Best wishes…
- Discover short stories to read and write in National short story week (guardian.co.uk)
- Short Stories and Flash Fiction (fcmalby.wordpress.com)
- Author’s Short Story Addresses Argument that ‘In A Nation of Children, Santa Claus Wins’ (prweb.com)
- No Fee Short Story Writing Contest (kathytemean.wordpress.com)